Bar Naked Solid Dish Soap
Organic + Vegan Bar Naked Solid Dish Soap
AT A GLANCE
- Unscented, it has virtually no scent.
- Easy to use
- Naturally disinfecting
- Cuts through grease and grime easily
- Tough on dried on food
- Leaves dishes looking & smelling squeaky clean.
- No hard water stains
- 100% biodegradable, doesn't harm wild life, waterways or septic tanks
- One bar replaces up to 3 plastic bottles of conventional dish detergent
- My condensed 6oz organic solid dish soap is changing the game.
It lathers extremly well and cuts through dirt and grime. It utilizes fresh lemon juice + citiric acid that leave your items looking & smelling squeaky clean.
Even dried on foods are easily removed with it.
No water stains! Leaves your dishes sparkly and shiny.
This bar can replace 1-2 bottles of traditional dish soap, and can last you up to 6 months.
No more plastic, toxic dish soap.
My Solid Dish Soaps work naturally disinfecting and therefore they can be used to clean a wide variety of surfaces in your house, like for example your countertops and kitchen sink. They remove carpet stains, use them to pre-treat though laundry stains and get those sticky labels of your jars. A multipurpose product that can be used to clean your entire home!Safe for septic tanks since my solid dish soap does not have any oils leftover in it after the saponification process, so it is totally safe for septic tanks! The bar is 100% biodegradable.
DO NOT USE AS A BODY SOAP!
THIS ONE IS FOR DISHES AND CLEANING ONLY!